Special Health Insurance for Almuñecar / Malaga City
Hi, my name is Helios Robles and I am the director of the Adeslas Segurcaixa Commercial Service Office in Almuñécar.
I want to explain you the agreement we have reached with the Clubs where your children will spend the next season, Malaga City and Almuñécar City, respectively. First of all, I would like to explain to you that Adeslas is the leading Spanish company in the distribution and cover of healthcare, in fact it is the third year that it has been awarded the "Best Insurance Company", an award granted by the prestigious magazine Global Banking & Finance.
We have more than 43,000 professionals nationwide and more than 1,150 qualified, arranged and own centers.
In addition, from the Commercial Care Office located at Avda. Europa Nº 8 in Almuñécar, we will offer face-to-face and telematic support to attend to all the needs related to the policy and health cover of your children.
Below I explain what characteristics would have the health policy of their children and their cover.
- Primary Medicine:General Medicine, Pediatrics and Nursing Service.
- Emergencies in concerted centers and at home.
- Medical and Surgical Specialties: Allergology, Digestive Diseases, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Medical Oncology and Radiotherapy, Otorhinolaryngology, Clinical Psychology, , Internal Medicine, Traumatology, Urology, etc.
- Preventive medicine:Preventive controls are included, appropriate to the age of the Insured, prescribed by a physician of the Insurer’s Medical Staff, and performed with means and techniques covered by the guarantee of the Policy.
- Clinical Analysis, General Radiology, Diagnostic Means High Technology such as MRI, CT, etc.
- Hospitalization:Surgical, Medical, Pediatric, UVI, Psychiatric and Day Hospital.
- Surgical Implants and Prostheses:Pacemakers, Internal Trauma Prosthesis, Monofocal and Bifocal Lenses, etc.
- Special Treatments:Blood Transfusions, Speech Therapy and Phoniatrics, etc.
- Organ Transplants and Cells of Human Origin.
- Other services:Ambulances, Childbirth Preparation and Podiatry.
In addition to health cover, this group includes some services that facilitate the management of all immigration procedures, such as:
- National cover:Throughout the Spanish territory.
- Repatriation insurance:to the country of origin.
- No Waiting Qualifylling Period:Full coverage from minute 0.
- No Copayments of Covers: Exclusively the annual fee will be paid.
On the other hand, the agreement reached with those responsible for the Club has made it easier for all of the aforementioned to guarantee a reduced price and certification of cover.
Price: Only € 440 for the entire school season
Finally, to be able to register correctly, please, we will need the following:
- Passport or NIE of the Beneficiary:Chic @ member of the club.
- Health Questionnaire Filled and signed (Attached Doc. HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE):By legal representative from 14 to 17 years old, 18 or more by the member.
- Subscription in company account number:
Bank name: Caixa Bank (Imagine Bank)
Iban: ES76 2100 2904 0102 4333 1429
ADDRESS: Av. Andalucía, 33, 18690 Almuñécar, Granada
- Subscription by bank card payment:
This payment can be made from the club’s website, it carries a 2% surcharge for the transaction. The recipient of this transaction will be SegurCaixa adeslas for the payment of your child’s health insurance.
- Proof of payment to email: RoblesHe@Oac.SegurcaixaAdeslas.es and email@example.com .
- Date of return to the country of origin.